We have classes from Nursery, Kindergarten Section, I to X.
- Learning at St. Joseph’s High School takes place in a friendly and supportive environment that encourages individual achievement while fostering a sense of a team spirit.
- The school offers Secondary School Curriculum (Governed by the State Board).
- The school enjoys a distinguished reputation of high academic performance in the Board’s exams.
- The SSC curriculum prepares the students for entry into well reputed colleges and also to face the future challenges in life.
- The medium of instruction of school is English with special emphasis placed on the development of communication skills in English at all levels.