Application forms are available at the school's Administrative Office.
St. Joseph’s is very particular about its admission procedures. It does not accept any recommendations from its staff or outsiders. A child is given admission into the school purely on merit basis and not by way of recommendations.
Parents seeking admission for their children must bring the relevant documents to the school to complete registration the process.
- Birth Certificate has to be obtained from Municipal Authorities/ Cantonment Board for the Nursery and Kindergarten Section.
- Admissions for classes I to IX will be entertained on the basis of availability of seats. Forms for the same will be issued in the months of March and April.
The following enclosures to be submitted on or before the closing date ( Interview / Entrance Test date)
- The filled in registration form.
- One latest passport size picture of the child.
- Photocopy and original of the child’s birth certificate. Original will be returned after verification.
- Original Transfer Certificate ( for admission into class I and above).
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
Uniforms – Strictly follow the prescribed of the school.
I to V classes – Dark Grey with Red checks shirt & self coloured shorts,
VI to X classes – Dark Grey with Red checks shirt & self coloured pants( No narrow cuts )
Black shoes, Black socks, Neck Tie, Belt.
I to V Classes – Brown Skirt and Blouse with Brown tights, Black Shoes, Black Socks, Belt & Black Ribbon
VI to X classes – Drak Grey with Red Checks Frock Skit and Blouse, Waist Coat with Brown tights.
Black Shoes, Black Socks, Belt & Black Ribbon.
Boys : I – V Classes – House Colour T-Shirt & White Shorts
VI – X Classes – House Colour T-Shirt & White Pants
White Canvas Shoes, White Socks